Rent a Dumpster to Save Time and Money on Concrete Debris Removal
Whether you’re tearing up a sidewalk or completing a full-scale demolition, our dumpster rental services can help you efficiently remove broken concrete, block and asphalt from projects of all sizes. We offer quick deliveries and pickups, and our low flat-rate pricing allows you to keep your work area clean and clear of debris for less.
Find the Right Concrete Dumpster for Your Heavy Debris
You can dispose of up to 10 cubic yards of concrete using just one container. Our most common concrete dumpster size is the 10-yard dumpster, but you can also rent a 20-yard concrete dumpster in some areas,* provided it is only filled halfway.
- Driveway and slab removals
- Retaining wall teardowns
- Home or business remodels
- Demolition projects
10 Yard Concrete Dumpster Dimensions
A 10-yard dumpster rental typically has the following dimensions:
- Length: 14’
- Width: 8’
- Height: 3’
20 Yard Concrete Dumpster Dimensions
A 20-yard dumpster rental typically has the following dimensions:
- Length: 22’
- Width: 8’
- Height: 4’3”
What Can Go in a Concrete Dumpster?
There are a few types of heavy debris we can haul in a concrete dumpster:
- Clean Concrete: Concrete that is free of trash, excessive metal, roots or any other contaminants. Painted concrete is considered clean as long as the paint is not lead-based.
- Asphalt and Brick: Brick and asphalt from building or pavement demolitions.
- Mixed Heavy Debris: Any combination of clean concrete and other heavy materials, such as brick, block or asphalt.
Items that cannot be thrown into a concrete dumpster include:
- Concrete Slurry: While solid concrete is accepted, you cannot use a dumpster for concrete slurry disposal. Look into other concrete slurry solutions to handle any leftover mix.
Other Prohibited Items:
Certain hazardous or flammable materials are never allowed to be thrown into a concrete dumpster. Make sure these prohibited items never enter your bin.
Disposal of clean concrete can always be handled with one of our concrete dumpster rentals. We can also haul away mixed heavy debris as long as all materials are free of trash, lead-based paint and significant amounts of rebar or other metal.
Due to roadway regulations, our trucks can haul up to, but no more than, 10 tons of concrete.
The best dumpster size for concrete debris removal is generally a 10 cubic yard dumpster. However, you can also rent a 20 cubic yard dumpster and fill it up halfway. If you’re disposing of more than 10 tons of concrete, we can deliver multiple containers and provide convenient swap-out services to keep your project on track.
- Generator Rental – Temporary Power
- Holding Tank Rental – Holding Tanks
- Temporary Chain Link Fence – Temporary Fence
- Excalibur Luxury Trailer – Temporary Restroom